PDA

View Full Version : Aurora Inverters - An Announcement!

Garry Anderson
6th November 2008, 07:36
Hi all,

I'm new so first let me introduce myself,

My names Garry Anderson and I work for Magnetek here in the UK.

I joined up to GPT a short while back and have been reading through the forums playing catch up. One common question that comes up is where people can obtain the Aurora Inverters.

I'm hoping I can explain the situation, offer advice and answer any questions you may have in the future.

In October 2006 Magnetek sold off a portion of the Company to Power One which included the Aurora range of products. However, in December 2007 we signed an agreement to promote and distribute the Alternative Energy inverter products. This combines Power One's excellent product development and manufacturing capabilities with our well established distribution channels and application and customer support focus.

Obtaining Aurora inverters in the UK has historically been very difficult however we are pleased to announce that here in our Milton Keynes support and distribution center we carry stock of Aurora 3.6 and 6kW inverters and associated wind interface boxes and dump loads. We also have a team of support engineers who will be happy to help with any problems or application assistance requirements you may have.

by all means if anyone has any questions relating to the products, we are happy to offer assistance.

Regards,

Garry Anderson

Ulf Hansén
9th February 2009, 11:32
Best Mr Andersson

We having problems buying the aurora inverter in Sweden
Can we contact your company ?

Regards
Ulf Hansén

hansen@slimminge.nu

Cor van Houtum
15th February 2009, 10:00
Hello Garry,

I can tell you that we have become the distributer for the Netherlands and Belgium
we carry stock from the 3.6 and 6k inverters and the windinterfaces

If someone wants one then we can help you in this region

Kind regards

Cor van Houtum
Draaistroom Nederland b.v.

http://www.draaistroom.net