PDA

View Full Version : Hummer Wind Turbines.

Mark Parsons
12th April 2007, 14:31
Anyone have any experience they can share on these Chinese made machines? A friend is considering.
http://www.chinadepot.com/windturbine1.html

Thanks.
Mark

Stewart Corman
14th April 2007, 10:12
I wouldn't touch them with a flag pole ...they show them turning in the WRONG direction ;) ...that's a bad start, besides I don't see any performance charts and they aren't exactly giving them away

Stew Corman from sunny Endicott

Laurie Forbes
14th April 2007, 20:33
I wouldn't touch them with a flag pole ...they show them turning in the WRONG direction ;) ...that's a bad start, besides I don't see any performance charts and they aren't exactly giving them away

Stew Corman from sunny Endicott

They show charts at the bottom of the page. $1,400 for a 1KW turbine c/w inverter/charger, tower and batteries sounds pretty cheap to me (quality may be cheap as well).

Lorena Mitchell
3rd October 2010, 11:41
Anyone have any experience they can share on these Chinese made machines? A friend is considering.
http://www.chinadepot.com/windturbine1.html

Thanks.
Mark

Hey Mark stay away from Hummer believe me you don't want to deal with the 3kw and up problems. If you buy just the gen and blades of the 2 or 1 kw unit then you can use stuff from here to run it....:

Micheal lee
30th August 2011, 22:20
Hummer wind generator is famous for light, small and high efficiency, besides, if the wind resource is abundant, then it will easily over speed. A 5kw wind turbine can go up to 6.5kw if the wind speed is near 12m/s.
It's a great power and please choice a good inverter and dump load, and enjoy the Green Power generated by Hummer

Lorena Mitchell
28th February 2013, 00:07
Hummer wind generator is famous for light, small and high efficiency, besides, if the wind resource is abundant, then it will easily over speed. A 5kw wind turbine can go up to 6.5kw if the wind speed is near 12m/s.
It's a great power and please choice a good inverter and dump load, and enjoy the Green Power generated by Hummer

Did you ever install one? I think not!