PDA

View Full Version : Referentialexperience with China Wind Turbine?

Alan Energy
25th July 2010, 20:59
Hi Guys, I am thinking of buying a 10kW China Wind Turbine and probably sell wind turbine in my aera in future, a procurement service company suggest GHREPOWER(www.ghrepower.com) and HUAYIN(www.huayingwind.com) to me. So I want to confirm that the two are well reputed. The two is much more expensive than most other China wind turbines, and the information I got seem good. Maybe they are worth a try? I appreciate any referentialexperience.

Thanks
Alan

Edgar Paternina
26th July 2010, 08:47
Hi Guys, I am thinking of buying a 10kW China Wind Turbine and probably sell wind turbine in my aera in future, a procurement service company suggest GHREPOWER(www.ghrepower.com) and HUAYIN(www.huayingwind.com) to me. So I want to confirm that the two are well reputed. The two is much more expensive than most other China wind turbines, and the information I got seem good. Maybe they are worth a try? I appreciate any referentialexperience.

Thanks
Alan

Hi Alan,

Now I have some experience with Chineese wind turbines, and I agree that Ghrepower seems to produce good ones, but as you said they are expensive, at least for me living in a South American country where we buy and earn in pesos. I decided to buy a Yueniao 2kw wind turbine generator and controller which failed the 1st of February during very high winds, we replaced two mosfets in it, and it has been working relatively ok, my Yuenioa wind generator seems to have a good design similar to that of Ghrepower, but it's not easy to make business with them! My inverter is from Power-One.

Now I am almost finishing sort of "small book" about that experience that as soon as it's ready I will publish in my web page and let you know. But my main experience is that we must become experts to deal with this experience that I think it worths the try.

My best regards

Edgar

Alan Energy
26th July 2010, 18:27
Hi Alan,

Now I have some experience with Chineese wind turbines, and I agree that Ghrepower seems to produce good ones, but as you said they are expensive, at least for me living in a South American country where we buy and earn in pesos. I decided to buy a Yueniao 2kw wind turbine generator and controller which failed the 1st of February during very high winds, we replaced two mosfets in it, and it has been working relatively ok, my Yuenioa wind generator seems to have a good design similar to that of Ghrepower, but it's not easy to make business with them! My inverter is from Power-One.

Now I am almost finishing sort of "small book" about that experience that as soon as it's ready I will publish in my web page and let you know. But my main experience is that we must become experts to deal with this experience that I think it worths the try.

My best regards

Edgar

Thanks for your kind information Edgar, I have skimmed the website of YUENIAO you refered, they are more like a trade name than a manufacturer. As you said it's not easy to make business with them, so I think it's better to find the original factory of it. Gary in this forum suggest me to buy a wind turbine which I can get verified references, I agree with him because a failure of the wind turbine would be destructive disater.

I look forward to your "small book" about your experience:)

Edgar Paternina
27th July 2010, 06:17
Thanks for your kind information Edgar, I have skimmed the website of YUENIAO you refered, they are more like a trade name than a manufacturer. As you said it's not easy to make business with them, so I think it's better to find the original factory of it. Gary in this forum suggest me to buy a wind turbine which I can get verified references, I agree with him because a failure of the wind turbine would be destructive disater.

I look forward to your "small book" about your experience:)

Hi Alan,

Yes, I have the same impression about Yueniao, but the price and specifications were good for me, so I took the risk. This is not a perfect world, to buy a good one with references you have to pay the price, that I could not afford in my prototype.

In my case the failure meant a lot of experience for me, that I've tried to share in my little book at:

http://www.geneolica.com/Data/EolicExperience.pdf

Finally my goal is to foster this new field of small wind turbine world, so I would like to get a hearing!

I look forward hearing your comments, thank you!

Edgar